Friday 16 January 2015

An Aside: Earned It


To make up for the fact I missed so many posts during the holiday season I thought I would share a bit of what kept me going during my “dry spell”.  I got by okay but as we all know nothing beats the real thing.  Below is a fantasy sequence of mine that I have revisited MANY times.  No names, and no distinguishing physical descriptions.  I just really have a thing for blue eyes.  So imagine anyone of your choosing.  I certainly did!  With the upcoming release of Fifty Shades of Grey it only seemed appropriate that one should listen to “Earned it” by The Weekend as your soundtrack as you read this.  You’ll thank me later…

                                          **********************************

I asked him if he wanted to come inside for bit as I began to unlock my door.  He pressed his torso against my back, slipped his left hand around my waist and with his right hand pushed my long hair off my shoulders and pulled at my grey cashmere cowl neck sweater exposing my goose pimpled skin.  His nose nuzzled my neck before his lips placed a slow languid kiss just above my collarbone.  I closed my eyes, head lolled back against him as I smiled.  I guess that’s a yes.
Mmmm…definitely a yes.” He whispered.

I pulled away just enough to open the door as his hand slipped to grip my hip as he followed close behind me.  No sooner did I close the door did he spin me around, place his hands on both my wrists and push me against the door.  My hands pinned behind me, his chest pressed against mine.  His noticeable length, through his jeans, pressed like a rolling pin against my upper thigh. 

My breathing picked up just a bit.  I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he could arouse me so easily.  Control.  Stay in control.  I had no choice but to look up at him. I wanted to be defiant so I pursed my lips.  Under his hooded blue eyes a smirk played upon his face: “Playing hard to get, huh?  We’ll see about that.

He then began his assault on my mouth.  His tongue forced open the closed seam of mine and he eagerly savoured my tongue against his.  He was ruthless in his kissing and kissed me so deep it sent tremors to my very core.  Especially when I  let his right hand slip up and under my sweater and forcefully palmed my breast.  I was wet and had to press my thighs together to help stave off my rise to satisfaction.  I moaned audibly into his mouth when he pushed up my bra to tweak my nipples.

Tell me what you want.” He ghosted against my lips before he freed his other hand and divested me of my bra and sweater.  He buried his face in my cleavage for just a beat and then suckled my nipples with abandon.  I was panting now and my hands were raking his soft hair.

I pulled his face up to mine and softly nibbled his stubbled jaw line before placing my mouth hungrily back on his.  I kissed him slow and deep as my hands began work on pushing aside his jacket and unbuttoning his black button-up.  I pressed my naked chest against his rippling torso.  My hardened nipples grazed the warmth of his hard chest as my hands and mouth made their way to the waistband of his jeans.  I looked up at him through my lashes before I licked a languid line up the entire length of his toned upper body, from happy trial to the very hollow of his neck, then marked him where I could feel his pulse against my tongue. “Actually you should tell me what you want.” And I palmed him through his jeans…

I asked you first baby.” He groaned out before pressing his forehead against mine, eyes closed and his hands rubbing up and down my bare back.  I waited a minute for him to open his eyes so he could watch me unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans.  I slipped both my hands slowly and carefully into his Calvin’s and grazed my fingertips against his inner thighs and hips.  I dropped down to my knees, pulled down his jeans and peeled away his grey boxer-briefs.  I made sure to avoid the most sensitive part of him, which was at FULL attention, leaking a little pre-cum.  Fuck.  He was glorious hard.  I noticed his shallow breathing as I licked him at his base and up his balls.  I was still conscious to avoid contact with his shaft and very swollen crown.  Control.  Remember.  I wanted to be in control so that he would lose control with me when we finally fucked.

Okay,” I breathed out so very close to his bulging tip.  I know what I want.” And with that, I ran my left index finger every so lightly from the underside of his balls, up the length of his stem and used the tip of my finger to gently rub the leaking pre-cum around his aching head.  His knees buckled just a little and I then began my slow ascent upwards ensuring his cock would leave a wet trail from the hollow of my throat to the valley between my breasts down my stomach to just below my belly button.

Anything…  He panted out to my right ear before caressing my mouth with his.  I bit his upper lip before I pulled away to look at him again.  His eyes were so vividly blue they were like lasers burning into mine.  I chewed my bottom lip and took his hands which were on my ribcage and placed them strategically just below the hem of my black pencil skirt. 

I eyed him and nodded.  I arched my back and he laved at my heavy breasts just before he used his right knee to part my legs open.  He leisurely then began to pull my skirt up just as he kissed his way down my body and stopped when my skirt was bunched up at my waist.  He chuckled with approval  when his hands went to rub the inside of my thighs and my ass and discovered that I was without panties.  Well then…this is a pleasant surprise.” He mumbled against my throat before grabbing a handful of my hair and pulled my head back.  He kissed me and lost his tongue inside my mouth.   However not before his other hand began an achingly slow rub of my very wet folds.

I was gasping for air as he continued his onslaught with his mouth and hand.  Rubbing me just right, middle finger perfectly swiping my sensitive nub.  I could feel myself begin to tighten.  Then without warning, he dropped to his knees and hooked my right leg over his shoulder.  His mouth began what could only described as exquisite torture as he licked and sucked my clit until I began to convulse.  His tongue velvet against me.  I completely buckled when he reached up with one hand to grab a handful of breast and with the other put two fingers inside me.

FUUUUCCKK!  AHHHHH….  I keened out loud.  

It took him only a few more pumps and swipes with his fingers and tongue before I exploded into a million tiny pieces.  I dug my nails deep into his forearm and shoulder as I came.  I trembled as wave after dazzling wave washed over me.  It was by far one of the best ways to proverbially drown.

Holy fuck.  Boneless doesn’t even describe how I felt after I came.  I now desperately wanted him in my mouth and inside me.  He just made me lose complete control and I needed to get some of that back.  Bastard.

I wiped the sweat off my brow and took a minute to catch my breath before I crawled my way up his torso ensuring my breasts and dewy entrance brushed against his aching cock.  He hissed loudly in pleasure.  I laid my body across his and kissed him soft and slow.  I could taste myself against his tongue, his face still glistening with my juices.

He was about to speak when I spoke into his mouth as I continued to kiss him. “I know baby…I know exactly what you want.  I rubbed the outside of my swollen pussy against the length of his turgid shaft.  I just wanted to slide myself onto him right then and there but it was his turn to lose control. I needed to be generous too.  I let my long hair block his view so he could only hear and feel what I was doing to him.  I shimmied my way down very slowly so that I was able to nip, suckle and kiss every last inch of skin that was in my path going south.  He knew I was so close to where he wanted me to be.

I firmly wrapped my left hand around him and began to pump.  He moaned then lifted his hips ever so lightly to let me know he liked what I was doing.  Again, I avoided touching the bulging crown but then pulled my hair off to the side so he could get a bird’s eye view of me using my hand on him.  His mercurial blue eyes bore into me as I stared at him lustfully.   I smiled devilishly just as I opened my fist so I could flatten my tongue against the root of him.  I licked my way up to his head then engulfed him as far as I could go.  He was a little more than halfway into my mouth before he hit the back of my throat.  Ahhh…” He moaned out and that was my cue for me to close my lips around his thickness and have him watch me suck.  He only managed to look at me briefly before his head fell back onto the floor, eyes closed his breathing ragged. 

He was smooth and shiny against my lips and I fucking loved seeing him unravel before me.  I palmed his balls, then wrapped my left hand around him again, feverishly moving my hand up and down as I was feeding on his head.  My cheeks hollowed out so much that you could almost see the outline of him on the sides of my face.

Hoooollllyyy fuuuuckkk!” He called out loud and his legs began to tremble.  I could feel he was about ready to come but I wanted to feel him explode inside me. 

I stopped. 

He looked up at me hyperventilating, eyes wide with shock that I was so abrupt  but I scrambled quickly on top of him and I could see in his eyes he could tell what would happen next.

I grabbed this throbbing manhood with my right hand, held it firm below my eager warmth.  I was already drenched as I sunk onto him excruciatingly slow,drawing his hardness into me, surrounding it with my soft, wet heat.   It was torture for the both of us and without warning he grasped my hips firmly with both hands and forcefully pushed me down onto him so that he filled me completely.   My mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ as I felt air get knocked out me.  He began to move first then I matched his movements as I rocked in time with him.  Fuck he was so deep.  Hitting me in just the right spot as I gyrated my hips against his.  My breasts were heavy and full in his hands as he fondled my nipples.  I could feel orgasm number two building inside me.  His pace picked up and slid his hands down to grip my hips like handles so he could push me deeper and harder into him.  Yes baby…yesssss…” he groaned out between thrusts.  I could feel myself begin to tense and my legs quake and and I heard the agony of desire in each breath we took.  He wrapped my hair around his left wrist and pulled.  He then used his right thumb to stroke my engorged clit and I wailed out his name as I came apart for the second time.  My eyes rolled back and I saw stars.  I’M COOOOMMMING!!!!!!” He called out and he let go of my hair.  I opened my eyes and I saw his neck cord as he grunted and spilled himself into me.   I  savoured the quake of our orgasms and we convulsed until we were both still and utterly sated.

Thoroughly drenched in sweat, exhausted and breathless we rolled off one another and whispered together, “Earned it.





No comments:

Post a Comment