Friday 20 February 2015

Plenty of Fish

I had seen Mr. Tuesday a few times post fur trapping.  Did he notice?  Not sure actually.  Our “friends with benefits” situation was satisfying our basic carnal desires.  Intercourse happens regardless if one has hair or not.  Although he always got to finish, I ensured I ALWAYS did not.  My way of making sure my emotional attachment remained strictly friends.

I enjoyed my time with him however I knew that I wasn’t the ONLY one enjoying HIS time so I made sure that I still was active on the dating sites.  Mr. Tuesday was a tough act to follow but I was determined to explore my options. 

Despite the fact that there were plenty of fish in the sea, the pickings were very slim. 
Below are some the actual email openers that were sent my way:

Bure_pavel69:
Hey Sexy…I have a nice bum and a huge cock.

Tbgoodfun:
How do you feel about slightly older men? (He was 79, just sayin’)

Lemonade9:
I live in New Zealand.  Too far away?  I hope not.

Pleases:
Ok you have a great smile I will try not to lick your lipstick off.

Miraclestar1:
Well! My Dear, I am just a Simple Guy who wants to truly find a Lady to be My Best Friend, and Share My Life in making a commitment to "LOVE" as I don’t play games , for that really hurts and you don't hurt someone that you are in Love with....I have been there and I would never want it to happen again; We only walk this way once, and giving your Heart
To someone Special is what Love is really all about , I want to be Honest and open to a Lady I meet so She will know that I am for real and not giving her a line of lies to get Her to make the wrong choice. I am tired of being alone, and I want to share my Home and life with you if you let me show you who I really am inside as a person looking for Love......

Michel1967:
You have a nice smile. Is it real?

HermanHarvey007:
Sorry to disturb you but I am looking for a nanny for my children. I’d like to know if you are interested.

ScottWillis:
Angels are beautiful but your beauty is the kind that angels dream about.

Bryan69228:
How do you like to take it?

FunRomantic:
Do you have big nipples?

Resonator1976:
Bite my lip and I’m all yours.

Sportygent111:
Be my wife.

Bayboy123:
Will you talk to me…like now…how about later today…okay tomorrow then…please send me a sign…


Let’s face it, dating a crippled girl is not exactly the most appealing thing for men.  Most of the men who contacted me were interested in me either as a pseudo-insta-wife, easy lay or as a novelty.  I was like a bucket list fuck.  One has to admit it makes for great storytelling to say you slept with someone missing an appendage.

I would like to add that all the men mentioned above had HORRIBLY composed photographs that made them look like rapists or serial killers. No joke.  One dude even looked like Jesus on crack. 

I did have a few guys in their 20’s hit me up and they were pretty smooth but I just couldn’t bring myself to follow through… I was old enough to be their mother!!  It was a nice little confidence booster as they were totally cute but I knew EXACTLY what I was to them…circus freak fuck.  No thanks.

I was definitely not going to stop looking despite some of the discouraging, and sometimes disturbing, messages I received.  I kept thinking to myself…four more dicks in me and my oats would be have been sowed completely.  Thusly I had to keep on truckin’.  My current arrangement with Mr. Tuesday was super convenient I believe for the both of us.  So why stop a good thing?  We were both having our cake and eating it too, right?  It was always casual with ZERO strings attached.  It was exactly what I wanted until he called me and asked me to go out with him to a fancy show.





No comments:

Post a Comment