Wednesday 12 November 2014

LET'S GO!!

Mr. Tuesday could tell something was wrong when he let me in.

HIM:
You alright?

He leaned in and gave me a soft peck on the lips.  God he smelled good.

ME:
I’m fine….I think I need a drink.

HIM:
Sure I’ll get you some water.

Fuck the water.  I needed something stronger.

ME:
No.  I need a REAL drink.

And with that statement I made my way to his living room and got comfortable on the couch and attempted to exhale the nervous tension I was feeling.

HIM:
Babe, it’s almost 2 in the morning I can’t believe you want me to be your bartender now.  I have work in the morning.

His use of the word ‘babe’ made me smile and the fact he sounded playful put me a bit more at ease.  I just continued to giggle relentlessly.

Mr. Tuesday was making his way towards me with a giant glass filled with clinking ice and something alcoholic that was red.  My eyes followed him as he sat perpendicular to me on his sectional.  He placed the drink on the coffee table and softly pressed his lips to mine then kissed my forehead before sinking his back into the couch. 

HIM:
We should be sitting on my bed not on the couch.  What is this?

He chuckled and smirked towards me.  Fuck he was so cute.  I was crazy nervous.  I knew that he could tell that I was, because I could not stop giggling.  His only physical contact with me was that kiss.  He kept his distance.  I could tell he was trying to be respectful or at least attempting to be a VERY patient wolf.  Either way, it was endearing.

I knew that he liked my hair down.  I pulled the hair tie out and shook my hair free so it fell in large soft waves past my shoulders.  His eyes lit up a little when I did that and his smile more devilish.

ME:
Thanks for the drink.

With that statement I took the large glass brought it to my mouth and basically pounded the drink back like it was shot.  Ice cubes and all.  I think he gave me a Caesar but the hell if I knew.  I didn’t taste anything.  I just wanted to drink it as fast as I could in the hopes that it’s effect would work it’s magic to loosen me up a bit.  No pun intended. 

HIM:
Baby!  What are you doing?  You gonna get sick!

I noticed the genuine shock on his face as I took down the beverage as fast as I did.  I also felt the butterflies go haywire in my belly when he called me ‘Baby’.  Cute.  I slammed the empty glass back onto the coffee table and let out a cleansing breath.

ME:
Okay!

HIM:
Okay?

I scooted over closer to Mr. Tuesday, leaned in and kissed him proper with just a hint of tongue.  He searched my eyes to make sure I was really okay with everything. I had stopped giggling all together after I kissed him.  Smirked and straightened my back.

ME:
Okay.  Let’s go!

HIM:
We can sit for a bit if you want.

ME:
NOPE.  Let’s go.  Take me to your bedroom…Right now!

And I stood up.

Oh man the grin he had on his face was priceless as was the chuckle he let out.  I think he was slightly taken aback by my unabashed demeanor.  You have no idea how adorable he looked in his PJs.  Heartstrings pulling.  I had to remind myself to shut that shit down.  NO ATTACHMENT.

He stood up, firmly held my left hand in his—swoon—and gingerly helped me hop down the hallway towards his bedroom.  There were a couple candles already burning in the dimly lit space. 

His bedroom, like the rest of his place was very masculine.  Browns and blacks were the colour scheme again.  His bed took up the majority of the space in his room.  He left the hall light on and there was music playing in the background.  Fuck.  This guy knows how to fully prepare.  I guess when you’re as worldly as him you kind of remember a few things when entertaining ladies.  We stop at the foot of his bed and I let go of his hand.

ME:
Okay.  Which side of the bed is yours?

He points to the left and I make my way to the right side.  He pulls the covers down and waits for me.  I begin unbuttoning my jeans and slip my cardigan off.

ME:
Just so you know I am leaving my panties and top on when I get in bed with you.

HIM:
Aww…seriously?

ME:
YOU…you are in FULL pajama regalia, there is no fucking way I am getting in naked if you’re not.  I’m not wearing a bra so that should make things a little easier.

I slipped into his bed and laid there…like a cadaver waiting for an autopsy.  Hands at my side, covers pulled up to my chest.  He kept his PJ bottoms on but I watched as he pulled his T-shirt off.  My breath hitched just a little.  He was toned.  His shoulders broad his arms defined and his chest smooth.  Fuck.  I’m going to look like shit next to him and that’s when anxiety attack number two came.

I could feel the beverage I just drank fighting it’s way to come up and minute beads of sweat began to form on my forehead and I instantly felt my hands go clammy. 

SHIT.  SHIT.  SHIT.  Not now.  NOT NOOOWW!

I HAD to pull it together or this night was going to crash and burn.  The bed had already dipped signalling that he was getting in.  FUCK!  I raised my right arm and placed my forearm on my forehead for a brief second to attempt to wipe the sweat off before placing that arm behind my head and praying my hair would help absorb the clamminess from that hand.  I gripped the sheets with the other under the covers to alleviate the problem with the left. 

I felt a brief cool whoosh of air against my bare leg and a half when he lifted the covers to get in and he scooped me close to him.  I could feel my heart in my throat.  Which was now parched by the way.  I felt dizzy but at the same time tingly in all the right places.  I had no choice but to rest my head against his smooth soft chest and just let his arms envelope me as I did the same.  My right arm rested just above the waistline of his pj’s.  Christ.

Mr. Tuesday kissed the top of my head, exhaled and whispered a soft “goodnight” against my ear, relaxed and closed his eyes.  He was super observant and was aware that I was nervous.  He knew that I haven’t slept with anyone in two years BUT he had no clue that he was now about to be the second man in my existence to share a bed with.  I was panicking because I was so desperate not to show my inexperience.  I wanted to make sure he was going to be taken care of.  I wasn’t sure how he would take the fact that he would be my number two on my proverbial bedpost.  I’d never reveal that but he may figure that out on his own once things got…er… more heated.

At this point it didn’t look promising.  Don’t get me wrong - feeling his entire body pressed against mine was glorious.  We were in our own little cocoon and I have never felt so safe in my entire life.  Bold of me to say considering that Mr. Tuesday was a practical stranger I met nine days ago and saw for a few hours that one night getting all hot and heavy.

He was ALWAYS a gentleman with me.  Conscious of boundaries.  He was going to let me initiate.  Fucker.  I squeaked out a breathy ‘goodnight’ against his pectoral and gave him a kiss on the base of his throat.  He squeezed me tighter after that.  Sigh.  I felt him against my leg.  He wasn’t fully hard but I was very much aware that he could be in mere seconds.

Okay it was sink or swim time for me.  Don’t think.  Don’t think.  JUST DO!  LIVE BITCH!   JUST FUCKING LIVE IN THE MOMENT!

I’m fairly confident that Mr. Tuesday could literally feel my heart pounding against him like a portable massager.  I closed my eyes for just a moment to gather my shit together and focus. 

I schooched myself up just enough so that when I started to peck at the hollow of his neck, his stubbly jaw and just behind his ear I would end up finishing at his mouth.  I pressed my lips to his and he welcomed me.  Our tongues wrestling against each other in a desperate need to taste.  I instantly felt myself getting wet and now REALLY felt him against me through his pajama bottoms.  The kiss grew deeper and more frantic.  I bit his lower lip and slipped my hand that was resting just above his waistline inside his pajama bottoms.  I lightly grazed him with my fingers and he groaned ever so slightly. 

Mr. Tuesday’s mouth was ravaging my neck with abandon.  I was pretty much on top of him now, my right hand still in his pants palming and cupping him.  He kissed his way down to the valley in between my chest and pulled down one side of my top to gain access to one of my heaving breasts.  The relief and pleasure I felt when his warm mouth made contact with my straining hardened nipple was exquisite torture.  I moaned audibly as he laved me there.  Holy fuck.  I was on the verge of getting off right there just from him doing that!  I was firmly stroking him now inside his pants.

Mr. Tuesday paused for just a moment to help me gain better access to him.  I winced at the lack of contact from his mouth.  He pulled off his pajama bottoms and I now saw exactly what I was holding in my hands…













No comments:

Post a Comment