Thursday 20 November 2014

Please Insert Here

Mr. Tuesday was stark-ass naked now.  I had his generous (Thank GOD) and very turgid member firmly gripped in my right hand.  One of his hands then slipped inside the back of my fancy panties.  GAHHHH!!!  This was seriously happening…JESUS CHRIST! 

I let him go and felt him bounce against my still underwear covered ass.  I was straddling his waist now, the flimsy piece of cloth separating my more intimate connection to him, drenched.  My top was now askew and I my placed my outstretched arms on either side of his head. 

Mr. Tuesday and I looked at each other lustfully, my long hair tenting our faces.  I felt him tug my panties completely off me, an easy feat when you only have one leg.  Surprisingly enough, especially to me, was the fact that I wasn’t self-conscious of him seeing my stump in all its amputated glory.  With him I forgot I wasn’t physically complete.  There was something about him that ALWAYS allowed me to forget.  I liked that.

I was completely exposed from the waist down now and I could feel the length of his shaft against my seam.  Jesus, Mary and Joseph was that ever winding me up!  I leaned down to latch onto his mouth.  To have his tongue explore mine with abandon.  Whatever his mouth was doing, I wanted to have his member mimic the same to me below the waist.  My lord was it ever an excruciatingly welcome torture.

My blood started to slow and white noise filled my ears as he continued to kiss me and ruthlessly rub himself against my opening.  I needed air.  I couldn’t breathe fast enough.  I was gasping into his right ear enjoying the feel of his stubbly jaw against my cheek.  When I broke free he used that as an opportunity to pull my top off me.

All of a sudden, I was thoroughly naked in front of him.   There was just enough light coming from the hallway that it dawned on me…Mr. Tuesday would see E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.  My saggy boobs, my wrinkled soft middle that bore scars from childbirth, my poorly deforested crotch, all of my imperfections I hide with clothes, laid bare.  That ULTRA amazing feeling I was climbing to just landslided HUGE.

Hello anxiety attack number three.

Mr. Tuesday looked fantastic without clothes on and I needed to remedy my situation quickly.  I didn’t give two fucks—no pun intended—about what satisfaction I needed.  I was hell bent on ensuring that he would be taken care of without having to endure looking at the grossly imperfect side of me.  Distract.  Distract.  MOTHERFUCKING DISTRACT!!!!

I just needed to go though the motions and get the deed and him done by any means possible.  I had to complete the challenge.  I leaned forward as my chest and pebbled nipples dragged against his smooth heated torso.  I adored that skin-to-skin contact.  I kissed him deep and full once more then licked and nibbled his neck and ears.  Then I felt his right hand grip my hip and his left hand position himself to enter me.  The lush tip of his cock teasing my slick entrance then in one fail swoop he pushed up and I sunk into him. Penis entered vagina….wait a minute… OMG.  OMG.  HOLY FUCK!  PENIS HAS ENTERED VAGINA! Mr. Tuesday groaned loudly and I looked at him, my eyes wide and my mouth open to a perfect ‘O’ as he filled me from root to tip.  He started to move, to slowly pump me as I laid on top of him.  Fuck.  He felt so good but I wanted to feel him deeper and harder which meant that I had to sit up and expose myself to him where he could see all the unattractive bits of me. 

He wanted that too, to be deeper in me I could tell.  He slipped his hands in front and pushed me off him just a little so that he was now intently palming and cupping my breasts and rolling my peaked nipples in between his fingers.  Goddamn.   What he was doing felt incredible and I needed compliment his actions with my own but I was freaking out at the fact that he would really have to look at me once I sat upright.

I finally found the courage and to sit up but not before I crossed my forearms in front of me so that my boobs were all that he saw as I placed my sweaty palms against his chest.  I figure this was the best I could do to hide my jelly belly. 

I began to rock my hips and grind myself against him.  Mr. Tuesday groaned loudly as I squeezed him against my inner walls.  He suckled my breasts and pinched my nipples every now and then, which drove me absolutely insane and I just wanted to fuck him even harder however that would mean me leaning back more and he would see just too much unsightly things in the available light.

I knew I was totally over thinking everything which killed a bit the mood on my end but I assumed that what I was doing was decent because he was audibly moaning and panting.  Just take care of him…just take care him…just take care of him I kept repeating to myself. 

I think he wanted me to ride him to the brink and I just couldn’t do it…I was too self-conscious so I figure the best way to hide myself and take care of business was to be a ‘giver’.  I bent forward and kissed him again and then began my slow descent south.  Licking, kissing, sucking and blowing bits and pieces of his ears, throat, chest and stomach.  My long hair like a sheet being dragged against his skin as my mouth moved lower. 

Mr. Tuesday ‘manscapes’!  This motherfucker TOTALLY deserves a blowjob!  Only truly considerate bastards know women don’t want to inadvertently floss their teeth with pubes.

I grazed my lips on his hips, licked his inner thigh and made my mouth known to expanse of skin below his waist.  I looked up at Mr. Tuesday through my lashes as he watched me trace my tongue from base to tip before I opened wide and swallowed his aching manhood until I felt him hit the back of my throat.  I could taste myself on him.  He hissed loudly as I continued my assault, my head bobbing up an down as I ensured I kept him nice and wet inside my mouth.  He started to roll his hips and grabbed a fistful of my hair as I sucked him harder.  He fucked my mouth long enough that my jaw began to slowly ache and my lips became swollen.  I could tell he wasn’t going to let me finish him this way otherwise it wouldn’t have gone on for this long.  I pushed my hair away from my face, kissed his velvety crown and looked at him through hooded eyes.

Mr. Tuesday pulled me up towards him, kissed me quickly then slipped away and stood at the edge of the bed…Ahhh…doggie style…I was game, as this position didn’t show off too much of my unsightly body, well from the front at least.  He entered me unbearably slow I couldn’t help but gasp loudly at the sensation of it.  He pulled back then without warning slammed into me deep.  FUCK!” I called out.  He was then feverish in his onslaught of me.  Driving himself faster, harder and deeper.  We were both panting hard and I was fisting the sheets.   He let out a laboured groan, gripped my hips roughly before he pulled out and came.  

I already knew that I was never going to finish that night.  My personal hang-ups about my body were too great to fully enjoy my time with him.  He was taken care of and that was my objective.  I also prayed to God he didn’t notice my inexperience.  I just wanted to be a decent lay.   I also FINALLY got the fucking cobwebs cleaned out after two fucking years!!  FUCKING A BITCHES!!!!!!!

Mr. Tuesday then composed himself as did I, got back into bed, asked if I was okay, to which I replied a soft “yeah”, pressed his chest against my back, his left arm around my waist and spooned me as he fell soundly asleep.   I do not cuddle post coitus.  I'm a fuck me, don't touch me and sleep on the wet spot kind of girl.  I found it oddly strange that I did not mind him next to me.

I was awake.  More awake then if I had 5 venti Starbucks blonde roast coffees back-to-back.  My mind was racing reviewing what just transpired and I started to freak out…I think I just made a HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE….




 


No comments:

Post a Comment