Tuesday 25 November 2014

...And Repeat

I JUST had sex…with a practical stranger…nine days after we first met…HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I waited so long to just throw caution to the wind and I didn’t even really enjoy the whole thing.  Yeah, I got some good feels out of it, but I was just so in my head about being naked and my performance that it seemed more like a task rather then something fun.  I however also believe that my sleeping with Mr. Tuesday solidified the fact that I was really and truly totally single.  No more significant attachment.

His warm naked body was pressed against mine in perfect post coital slumber.  I so wanted to revel in my personal victory but I couldn’t.  I actually just wanted to go home.  The deed was done.  He got what he wanted from me and I from him.  I didn’t think there was a need for me to stay.    What I did tonight was so incredibly uncharacteristic of me that it totally felt like an out of body experience.

I laid awake for what seemed liked and eternity and waited until Mr. Tuesday rolled over and we were no longer making skin-to-skin contact.  I stirred just enough to see where all my clothes were.  Okay, jeans and cardigan were where I left them prior to hopping into bed.  I looked around for my top…ahhh….there it was, tossed near the window.  Now where the hell were my panties?  I thought that I would just leave without my fancy gitch and chalk it up to a casualty of the night but fuck, those were expensive and I’m taking them with me dammit!

Mr. Tuesday noticed me stirring.  Everything okay?” He asked gently as he turned over to face me.  Fuck.  Now I really couldn’t leave.  I laid my head back down on the pillow and looked up at the ceiling and Mr. Tuesday draped his right arm across me and I intertwined my hand with his.  Uh..huh.” I replied.  You sure?  Was it okay for you?  He softly asked as he kissed my temple.  Yeah….yeah it was fine…you were good.  Not sure if I sounded convincing but I didn’t really have much to add.

It was odd for me to receive such affection post sex.  It was nice.  Like I said if I wasn’t so self-conscious, I’m positive my encounter with him would have been so much better.  Maybe that was a blessing in disguise, me not coming at all.  It makes the whole “friends with benefits” thing easier to manage.  I’ve always associated climaxing as an emotional thing and isn’t that the whole point of “friends with benefits”?  NO EMOTION.  As long as I NEVER came with him, then all is well. 

I kissed his hand that was holding mine and looked at him in the shadowy darkness.  I leaned in and nuzzled my nose to his before kissing him tenderly.  I began to pet him beneath the sheets.  He returned the kiss in kind and pulled me gently towards him.  He wanted me on top again.  I looked at him and dragged my mouth slowly towards his right ear and suckled his earlobe and whispered, “You on top…please…

Mr. Tuesday sat up on his elbows and eyed me lasciviously.  He rolled over and used one of his knees to part my thighs.  I could feel him land on my stomach, already rigid.  He softly brushed his lips against mine then began to taste his way to my breasts.  I raked my hands through his hair as he lavished his warm mouth on my peaked nipples.  I was beginning to feel the tightness in my belly.  God I loved what he was doing to me.  I was biting my lip and I swear I broke the skin.  Mr. Tuesday now hovered above me, his forearms on either side of my head.  I then felt his entire length sink slowly into my wet folds.  He filled me and I grappled his back to meet him as he thrusted.  I clenched him inside me.  I arched my back so I could feel more of him as he pumped.  Mr. Tuesday was frantically kissing my mouth, neck and ears and they bore a heated trail from his tongue.  I was distinctly moaning now and pretty sure there would be marks on his back and biceps from where I clasped my hands.  He was unrelenting as he fucked me.  I could feel myself building up but somehow knew that missionary wasn’t how he was going to finish and that I’d have to take care of business for myself later.

I want you to put me in your mouth.” he gasped into my right ear.  I nodded, then quickly bit his lower lip as he pulled out of me and rolled onto his back.  I nipped and sucked at his nipples as I made way south.  I noticed they were obvious buttons for him as he groaned loudly.  I liked the sound he made when he was noticeably aroused.  It was such a turn on.  I trailed my tongue down his smooth torso and kissed him open-mouth on his right hip. 

Mr. Tuesday was now looking down at me.  I let him watch as I grazed my fingertips against the length of him before I held him firmly in my left hand.  The tip of my tongue stroked him repeatedly until I licked my lips, eyed him and watched as he saw me open wide and engulf him fully into my warm mouth.  He audibly gasped as I felt him hit the back of my throat.  My lips suctioned onto him and I began my advance.  He was slick from just being inside me.  I gripped him tightly at his base and sucked him until my cheeks hollowed.  He was pushing himself deeper into me and every now and then his swollen crown would press against my throat. 

Fuck.  This guy likes to savour every minute of getting oral.  I was beginning to feel my jaw twinge.  I knew he would be done soon when I felt him forcefully push my head down to take him in deeper.  I nursed him a little faster now and gripped and pumped the base of cock.  I could feel his legs slightly shake.  I gave him one last solid pull from my mouth and Mr. Tuesday finally let go with conviction.  He fully impregnated my mouth and I milked him the best that I could.  Shit.  I haven’t swallowed since I was in my 20’s.  Fuck.

I chastely kissed the very swollen tip of him once, twice, three times before swiping the back of my hand across my mouth and crawling back up towards him.  I made sure to kiss him deep because if I had to taste myself so would he.  Fucker.

We laid beside each other holding hands.  My free hand softly tracing long lines against his skin.  Again, I totally felt that I had an out of body experience.  That it wasn’t me in that bed with Mr. Tuesday. 


HIM:
So…uhhh….what was that you said about being hard to get?

He chuckled into my shoulder.

I covered my face with my hands then punched his arm.

ME:
Shut up…Fuck you…THIS whole thing is so not like me at all.  I’m not sure what the hell prompted me to be so crazy and come see you in the middle of the night.

HIM:
You were enamoured by me remember?

ME:
HA!  Okay…you’re right.

Both of us stared at his ceiling.  Mr. Tuesday and I then just started talking. He more so then I.  He talked about television shows he watched, his family and work.  He fascinated me.  I listened intently.

We laid in bed and cuddled for a little while longer before he had to get ready for work.  Mr. Tuesday asked if I needed anything before he made his way to shower.  I nodded and said that I was perfectly fine.  He put on some music and I admired his backside as he walked away from me. 

I exhaled loudly and kept reminding myself to not regret a single minute despite the fact that the logical part of me was arguing that it was a mistake; a HUGE one.  I was starting to over think things and I knew it was so going to kill my vibe.  Fuck that noise. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep cleansing breath in and out.  Better.  I began to get dressed.  I made his bed.  Weird I know, but it’s an OCD thing of mine.  I can’t leave a bed in the morning if it’s not made, regardless of where I am.  So yes, I made the sex bed and hopped down the hallway desperate to get to my phone.

Fuck.  I needed to tell people that my cobwebs have been officially cleaned out.  Here are the assorted texts I sent out the minute my fingers touched my phone:

ME to MIRANDA:  I have been SERVICED!!!!!
ME to LEILANI:  Dude!  I had sex!!
ME to SASH:  I am about to do the “ride of shame” home!!
ME to CARRIE:  I spent the night at a boy’s house…
ME to JENN:  Mr. Tuesday is going to drive me home from his place…
ME to PIPER:  Did THE DEED last night!!

Very high school of me, I know but I couldn’t help myself.  I actually felt pretty damn good.  I can see why people are in such a eurphoric mood post sex.  Hell, I didn’t even come and I still felt great. I was shocked that none of my lady friends responded to me right away.  WTF?!  I needed to talk to someone so badly.  Fucking bitches.  I’ll have to call everyone once I got home.  Damn.

I was in the hallway on the floor madly texting my friends when Mr. Tuesday came out from around the corner, freshly showered and naked.  I was a bit taken aback by his casual demeanor but then again we did just fuck and what I saw wasn’t anything new.  I blushed.  He asked me again if I was alright.   I did my best to look him in the eyes but him being naked was a tad bit distracting.  “Yup.  Totally fine.” I told him quickly.  He turned and headed down the hall and I made my way to the living room and waited on the couch.

Thanks for making my bed.  He called out from his room.  I smiled to myself.   A few minutes later Mr. Tuesday walked out in dark jeans, a grey button up and a black suit jacket.  Fuck me, he was handsome.  He pecked me on the lips before he sat down and tied his shoes.  God this man smelled amazing.  Whatever cologne he was wearing I will forever associate it with him regardless of whomever else was wearing it.

Mr. Tuesday gathered his things and I was ready to do the ‘hobble of shame’ out of his apartment.  We made small talk and I kissed him on the elevator ride down.  I liked him.  I liked him enough to know that I could totally work the “friends with benefits” angle.  We were ALWAYS very upfront with each other so there was no bullshitting anything and I loved that.

The drive home was pleasant.  He stopped off at the Starbucks where we first met and picked up some warm beverages for the ride.  I nursed my chai tea latte as he sang along to his playlist with abandon.  He totally made me smile like an idiot.  Loved it.

He pulled up into my driveway and walked me to my front door.  I thanked him again for taking me home and that I had fun.  I smiled up at him and hoped that he would kiss me goodbye.  Mr. Tuesday did not disappoint.  He touched his lips to mine, soft wet and slow.   It was a lovely and proper kiss goodbye, the kind that leaves you floating.  Nice.

I watched as he got back into his car and drove away.  I wondered if he would ever contact me again since we showed each other the benefits.  Could we really be friends?






2 comments:

  1. Curiousanyone,

    You are a brave woman. Congrats on getting yourself back out there! It's not easy to show your vulnerability to another person.

    I happened along your blog and have read through the detailed posts of your encounters with your "friend" Mr. Tuesday. As hot as it sounds, I can't help but think what a jerk...there are so many players out there. Woman have to be careful. It sounds like you're pretty interested in him, but trying to convince yourself that a FWB is just fine/or enough for you. It's great to just have fun and let loose, but if that's not what you want, demand more or have some respect for yourself and walk away. He doesn't deserve a friend or the sex that you're so freely giving him, you know there are several others in parallel. Any man who is willing to be the second man a woman sleeps with, but has no intention of allowing it to go further then a fuck is not a respectful man, let alone possibly of leaving a bad impression of men and dating in your mind. All I'm saying is...do what you like, but don't forget your value. You decided whether or not you are a high-valued woman.

    All the best to you on your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, thank you for reading my blog and secondly, taking the time to comment. You sound like you are an expert in this minefield we call "dating" and seem to comment from the perspective of a man. I could be wrong but, intriguing none the less. Value. That is a difficult one for me. I'm trying to believe that I am someone of high-value but with a physical disability like mine it's difficult to feel that sometimes. I'm a work in progress and will most definitely take your advice to heart. We will see where this crazy journey takes me and hopefully you will follow my progress. Thank you so so much!!

      Delete